Corso online - Enhancing motivation drivers
Tools and techniques
|Fruibilità:||60 giorni entro il 01/01/2030|
Descrizione del Corso:
Contents and details of the course
Why a course on motivation drivers?
- What motivates people?
- Why do we do one thing rather than another?
- Is money really the most appealing driver of motivation?
- What relationship is there between needs and motivation?
- What tools should we use to increase motivation?
- Is it really possible to motivate people?
- This training course is designed to answer these questions, focusing on the drivers the organization can use to ensure that people act consistently with the aims of the company
Who should take this course?
- Anyone with people management responsibilities, you'll say: very true!
- Nevertheless, we need to remember that activities and processes within the organization makes us strongly dependent on people's motivation
- Moreover, colleagues who are motivated in their job will surely help you do your job better, too
- From this perspective, we may say that this course is interesting for management positions as well as for anyone in roles requiring interaction with a considerable number of people
- In other words, motivation plays a crucial role in one's personal and professional quality of life
- Any doubts? I'm sure disappear during the course
What about the expected duration? The course should take about 5 hours to complete
You will be free to choose when to work on the course!
- Even if you only have 15 minutes, make the most of it: you will automatically pick up where you left off
- Furthermore, to make the most of your time and energy, take my advice and do not rush through the course: organize different sessions for no more than 60 minutes
Expecting to get bored?
- Prepare to change your mind!
- The course is designed to encourage in-depth exploration of the topic and of the individual experience. Texts, videos, tutorials, quizzes, cartoon strips and dialogues designed to offer a unique learning experience:
- 14 videos inspired by real situations
- 43 exercises
- 23 interactive pages
- More than 10 pdf files to download and use in the future
- 3 cartoon strips
- See below more details about the contents.
PC, tablet or smartphone?
- You can use a PC or a mobile device (tablet/smartphone) that supports HTML5 (IOS, Android, Windows)
- Up-to-date versions of the most popular browsers are recommended: Chrome and Safari usually offer better performance
The certificate of attendance
At the end of the course, you will download a certificate of attendance once you pass the test
The course is divided into sections
- Introduction to the course (10 minutes)
- How the course works (10 minutes)
- Managing a supervisory role (10 minutes)
- General aspects of motivation (20 minutes)
- The map of needs (50 minutes)
- Goals, objectives and motivation (50 minutes)
- Hygiene factors (10 minutes)
- The motivation drivers (50 minutes)
- Open question and motivation (20 minutes)
- Preparing for the final test (10 minutes)
- Final test (30 minutes)
The course is set in the classroom and Arduino (the author of the course) and Ilaria (his assistant) will guide you through the study
During the course, you will use the following learning material, that you can download for future use
- The map of needs
- The map of goals and objectives
- Open-ended or semi-open-ended questions to use with your staff and colleagues
- Posts and cartoon strips on motivation
- Glossary with the main terms used in the course